Senior Consultants have the highest level of oversight and are ultimately responsible for all of the content and recommendations that are delivered to our clients.
Senior Consultants include skilled hires or Argopoint consultants who have grown as professionals through their development experiences. Senior consultants have the highest level of oversight and are ultimately responsible for all of the content and recommendations that are delivered to our clients. Their responsibilities extend from the start to end of their designated matter, and they have a duty to ensure that their client is satisfied.
With this level of management also comes the responsibility to invest in firm development and client relations. Our senior consultants are involved with helping Argopoint grow for the future. Argopoint expects our senior consultants to represent our firm and put the interest of the clients at the forefront.
Senior Consultant Responsibilities Include:
- Executing high-level analysis of key data
- Translating data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Advising clients on all strategic moves from development to implementation
- High-level management of all case teams and matters
- Spearheading and contributing to business development
- MBA or JD, with a high level of academic achievement, from a leading professional school
- 8+ years industry experience with high-level leadership positions