During a project, associates are expected to work collaboratively with senior management and consultants to produce quality deliverables.
Our associates are important members of the Argopoint team and contribute in both analysis and marketing capacities. During a project, associates are expected to work collaboratively with senior management and consultants to produce quality deliverables. Our associates are involved with various aspects of our consulting practice; this is an opportunity for them to develop and hone their analytical, communicative and professional skills. Our associates also interact with clients regularly, learning the essentials of client management.
From their first day on the job, associates work with consultants and senior management to help them adjust accordingly and mold the experience to their interests and aspirations. We strive to provide them with essential responsibilities and a fulfilling experience so they may grow within our firm. Associates who demonstrate that they are learning from their work will gain greater responsibility and the opportunity for progression. It is our principle to invest a great deal in our associates for their personal benefit and to build the depth of knowledge and expertise at Argopoint.
Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Gathering data using innovative research methods (e.g. primary research through interviewing clients, their vendors or their customers)
- Conducting primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers
- Modeling and analyzing data using Excel and other analysis programs
- Collaborating with team members to derive trends and conclusions based on data and analyses
- Developing and writing reports as well as other client-driven deliverables
- Developing and delivering presentations for client senior executives
- Leading and initiating firm building (e.g. developing marketing materials, preparing business proposals)
- Bachelors Degree, with a high level of academic achievement, from a leading professional school
- 2-5 years relevant work experience